VIEW AN EXTRACT FROM FOUNDATIONS IN MARKETING
There is a growing need to understand the fundamental principles of marketing to keep a competitive edge. This program is designed to provide participants with a sound understanding of the key elements of researching and profiling a market, determining the marketing mix, analyzing and defining a target market and planning and implementing marketing strategies.
You will learn how to conduct basic market and customer-based assessments, and how to develop an in depth understanding of the business environment you are currently and planning to operate in. You will also get insight into the competitive environment, and the potential of your business to succeed. In addition, you will be able to assess you own strengths and weaknesses, and know where the principle opportunities for growth are located. You will also learn how to use this information to position your products and services for optimal profitability, and segment your customer base for maximum opportunity. This information will help you plan your sales activities, and your key account management strategy.
The content of this course includes:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Understanding Marketing
- Unit 3: Marketing Consumer Goods
- Unit 4: Marketing Industrial Goods
- Unit 5: Marketing Services
- Unit 6: Knowing your Products and Services
- Unit 7: Knowing your Customers
- Unit 8: SWOT Analysis
- Unit 9: The Marketing Mix
- Unit 10: The Marketing Plan
- Unit 11: The Marketing Budget
- Unit 12: Wrapping-up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-330: Understand Marketing for Managers (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-330: Understand Marketing for Managers (2 credits)