This course is the first of 4 in the Global Marketing Management Program. Market Assessment is the foundation for developing a Marketing Strategy and Marketing Plan for your business.
In conducting market assessment, you will gain an in depth understanding of the business environment you are currently and planning to operate in. You will also gain insight into the competitive environment, and the potential of your business to succeed. In addition, you will be able to assess you own strengths and weaknesses, and know where the principle opportunities for growth are located.
A further area of research which you will apply in this course is into your customers, where you will learn techniques for analyzing your customer base, their buying preferences, and the contribution to your profitability.
This information, will form the foundation for developing a strong marketing strategy, which will ensure you optimize your potential, and build your growth on a well informed basis, providing more assurance of your success.
Finally, this course provides extensive additional workbooks and tools to assist you in conducting quantitative market analysis, including market share, channel opportunity, and many others.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding how to conduct a market analysis
- Business Environment Analysis
- P.E.S.T Analysis
- Competitive (5 Forces) Forces Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- S.W.O.T Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis
- Knowing your Customers
- Customer Segmentation
- Customer Profitabiltiy
- Opportunity and Action
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).