This course is designed to help new managers get an insight into how businesses are set-up and run. The course is especially useful for those taking up a leadership role in a business, and for those planning to set-up and manage their own businesses.
In this course, you will learn about the various types of legal organization and about different types of structures. You will also learn how to anayze the business environment, and how the organization interfaces with and is shaped by external conditions.
You will learn about the basics of business finance, sources of business finance, and the principles of budgeting. Crtically, you will learn about the elements of a business plan, and ithe contribution to planning to business success.
In addition, you will learn about business reporting requirements and the principles of management, and management responsibilities within the organization.
The course comprises the following units of study:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Understanding Organizations
- Unit 3: Understanding the Business Environment
- Unit 4: Knowing your Business
- Unit 5: Knowing the Organizations Legal Responsibilities
- Unit 6: Understanding Business Planning
- Unit 7: Understanding Business Finances
- Unit 8: Understanding Budgets
- Unit 9: Understanding Risk
- Unit 10: Understanding Management
- Unit 11: Wrapping-up
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
- Continuous Tutor support throughout the course
Suitable For: Experienced Managers and Team Leaders
Course Duration: 24 Hours (You will have access to your course for 90 days from date of purchase)
Certification: Global Management Academy Completion Certificate
ILM Course: 8002-270 Enterprise Awareness (3 credits)